Adding BioGuard Optimizer® to your pool care routine provides softer-feeling water that also stays much clearer! One of our favorite products is BioGuard Optimizer. Why?
We find that pools using Optimizer are much more trouble-free and have less cloudy, green water, and chlorine demand issues. You’ll also find your water feels better on your skin and eyes and even looks clearer.
It’s simple to add it to your pool when you open it and after you’ve cleaned it. Then, Optimizer is always in your pool, and you don’t have to replenish it. Get yours now, and don’t wait until mid-summer!
Check out this video from Mike as he shares what he thinks about Optimizer!
Add a Sparkle
Restore sparkle to your pool and improve the feel of your water with BioGuard Optimizer!
Water enhancers eliminate cloudy water, making it brilliantly clear while helping your filter work more efficiently. Improve the feel of your water with BioGuard Optimizer. It’s neutral in your pool water and doesn’t degrade in the sunlight.
BioGuard Optimizer helps the BioGuard brominating, chlorinating, or biguanide programs work more efficiently by helping keep your pool water balanced.
You will also notice that Optimizer helps improve water clarity and suppress algae growth.
- Enhances water quality and softens water
- Improves swimmer comfort
- Reduces cloudiness in the water, creating soft, sparkling water
- Compatible with all BioGuard Pool Care Systems
- It can be used with BioGuard 3-Step Care System
Why take the additional step of an enhancer?
Your pool is your investment. Having beautiful, sparkling clean water allows you to enjoy spending time in your pool. Enhancers bring out the beauty in your water and keep your filter working at maximum efficiency so you have more time in the pool instead of outside of it.
- Add 1.5 lb per 1,000 gallons of water.
- Add 15 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Before adding BioGuard Optimizer, bring us a sample of your pool water to test it (for free!).
- Backwash or clean the filter before adding this product.
- Add 15 lb of BioGuard Optimizer per 15,000 gallons of pool water (1.5 per 1,000 gallons). Slowly add BioGuard Optimizer into your pool skimmer with the pump and circulation system on.
- After you apply, allow pool water to circulate for four-eight hours.
- Do not pour BioGuard Optimizer into a skimmer if you can’t see circulation in the skimmer. Do not directly combine BioGuard Optimizer with any other product.
- Test your pool water on a regular basis for pH and sanitizer residual and adjust as necessary.
- NOTE: If the water level is significantly reduced or drained and refilled, then bring us your water sample to test. We’ll let you know if you need more and your next steps.