Pool Maintenance Service Agreement
Taking care of your swimming pool takes time each week. Let Fiesta Pools & Spas take care of the hassle for you! See below for info on what maintenance entails, and then you can use the form to request it. Thank you for trusting Fiesta!
Pool Maintenance Includes:
- Clean all skimmer and pump baskets
- Backwash filter and inspect pump operation
- Vacuum pool as needed (up to 30 minutes)
- Top skim debris from surface as needed
- Brush pool and spa steps and walls as needed
- Check chemicals and add when necessary.
Fiesta Pools and Spas will not be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining pool and spas water level. (We recommend at least 3” up on tile)
- Cleaning and/or removal of scum, oil, or mineral deposits from the tile or pool finish.
- Excess debris in pool due to acts of nature, vandalism, or lawn maintenance.
- Keeping all trees, plants and shrubs trimmed back from the pool.
- Lost animals
- Covers need to be removed, gates unlocked, and animals put up before the technician arrives.
- Please contact Fiesta if you will be out of town for a long period of time.
- Contact Fiesta at least 7 days before a party or special event that will cause your service to be rescheduled.
Exclusions, Exceptions and Additional Charges:
- If your cleaning day falls on a holiday the cleaning will be done the day before or the day after.
- If the cleaning day falls during inclement weather: We will check the equipment, baskets, chemicals, and vacuum if possible.
- If you have yard service: There will be an additional charge of $85.00 for a return trip if leaves or debris are carelessly blown into the pool.
- Heavy foliage occurs more in the spring and fall. More visits may be required during that time at an additional charge.
- Other expenses not included in your monthly charge: Chemicals, Filter Cleaning, Equipment Repairs, Opening or Closing the pool
*All other service or chemicals added to pool shall be billed at time of service or Company shall have the prerogative to bill customer for extra services on customer’s monthly service invoice. Should water chemistry problems occur between visits which are not the fault of extreme weather or equipment failure, such additional service shall be performed WITHOUT ANY COST to the customer.
Company does hereby agree to carry all necessary insurances including but not limited to: Liability, Property damage, and Workers compensation when necessary.
If you’d rather download the Pool Maintenance Service Agreement, click below.