Now hiring a year round retail store associate.
General Summary: position is at our 93rd Street location.
Full-Time Year Round Retail Store Associate is responsible for providing world-class service to our customers. This includes merchandising, consumer counseling and promotional material display set-up. Consumer counseling responsibilities consist of educating our retail customers on the selection and use of products.
Key Work Performed
- Merchandise products includes, seasonal resets, restocking shelves, racks, and displays: cleaning and facing product, removing damaged items and repairs.
- Provide recommendations to retail customers
- Work on automatic pool cleaners
Must be 18 and in pursuit of or have High School Diploma or equivalent
Previous retail merchandising experience preferred, but not a must.
- Strong initiative, self-directed, and be able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with flexible schedule including Saturdays
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic computer skills
- Good organization and planning skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to occasionally climb a 6’ – 12’ ladder and reach overhead
- May be exposed to changes in temperature and humidity including indoor/outdoor-working conditions.
- Must be willing to submit to background check, which includes Motor Vehicle Request check, drug test and background check.
- Must have current, valid drivers license, and reliable transportation.
- Must complete all required on-line and in-store training courses within appropriate time period (i.e. procedures, product knowledge, etc.)