Ready to Work for the Best Pool & Spa Company in Tulsa?
We are growing! Fiesta Pools and Spas, a Master Pool Builder, is looking for a talented and aggressive sales professional. In this position you will design and sell swimming pools to homeowners in and around Northeast Oklahoma by helping turn their backyard dream into a reality.
About Fiesta Pools and Spas:
Fiesta Pools and Spas is one of the oldest and most respected pool companies in Oklahoma since 1956. We are passionate about creating memories for our customers and team that last a life time.
Our core values we live by:
- Faith focused
- Pursue growth and learning
- Embrace and drive change
- Create fun and excitement
- Love, Serve, and Lead those around us.
- Develop a positive team and family spirit
- Invest in people with honesty and integrity.
Commission and or Salary based upon experience and performance.
- Contacting leads in a timely manner.
- Ability to close the sale and win opportunities
- Visiting customer properties to obtain measurements, layout limitations, and customer needs
- Provide custom designs and presentations for each customer
- Provide pricing for all aspects of the proposed project
- Setting accurate expectations on what the construction phases will look like
- Being available to and following up with customers as they progress through construction
Knowledge and Skills Required of the Position:
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Able to approach problems both logically and creatively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to perform multiple assignments without immediate supervision is necessary
- Passionate about what you do.
- Ability to solve problems
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in results driven, fast-paced environment.
- Conflict Resolution
Education and Experience:
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
- Understanding and experience with Microsoft applications
- Design experience in AutoCad or Pool Studio software preferred
- 2 years of accomplished sales experience, preferably in the construction or landscaping industry
- Experience with computers
- Ability to work a rotating schedule, including nights, Saturdays
- Valid OK Drivers License
*Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Team member may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.