Fiesta Pool Cleaner
We’re looking for someone who can clean pools!
- Flexible hours
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys being outside in all types of weather
Fiesta Retail/Customer Service Associate
We’re looking for both full time and part time positions Retail/Customer Service Associates for both Fiesta Pools and Spas locations.
Successful Retail Sales Associates have excellent people skills, are able to multitask, and have a passion for learning the swimming pool and spa industry. The longevity of our company offers stability and room to grow while learning a new and exciting industry!
- Sundays and evenings off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation after one year of employment
- Paid holidays
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Retail Sales Associative reports to the Store Manager and is responsible for meeting all guest needs during the transaction in order to achieve a positive experience by ringing up sales, helping with product selection, handling returns, and addressing customer questions.
- Present, promote and sell products
- Pool/spa water analysis and explain recommended treatment plan
- Maintain store inventory by stocking shelves and/or completing order list
- Keep store neat, clean, and organized
- Complete on-going training to increase product knowledge and procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of experience in a customer service role
- Ability to have situational awareness to organize and reallocate priorities as needed
- Customer Service Oriented – have an exceptional and positive attitude
- Excellent written, verbal and group communication skills
- Possess basic business math skills
- Basic computer skills in order to operate POS (cash registers) systems
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
Employees have Sundays off and one additional day of the week. Saturdays are required. Full time positions need availability from 9 am-6:30 pm.
Part time provides more flexibility.
If you have the personal drive, positive attitude, and ability to create long lasting relationships with customers, we would love to speak with you!
Fiesta Warehouse Worker
- Experience in general labor, construction, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workloadQualifications:
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to submit to a drug screen and background check
A Day in the Life of a Fiesta Warehouse Worker:
A day in the life of the job is navigating a fast-paced environment with the goal of ensuring customer orders are filled and shipped same/next day. Candidates duties to include pulling orders, packaging product, preparing product for shipment and verifying invoices and bills of lading. Staging and loading large orders for shipment or for construction teams. Verifying products received. Maintain and contribute to warehouse organization.
- Pulls orders and prepare for distribution
- Prioritizes incoming and outgoing shipments
- Packages and weighs products for shipment and prepares reports
- Assists in inventory control
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Delivery/pickup of items/orders either at warehouses or customer homes
- Installation/set up of items/orders either at warehouses or customer homes