SpaGuard Brominating Tabs provide spa owners with an organic brominating compound in time-release tablet form to provide continuous spa sanitation, while simplifying maintenance.
Aimed at commercial spas and spas with large numbers of bathers, this tablet is acidic and will lower spa pH levels. Due to this, constant monitoring is necessary for optimal spa health. Brominators and SpaGuard’s Floating Dispenser are the preferred method of using Bromine Tabs.
Killing bacteria is key to spa maintenance. In a spa, sanitizers are added to control the growth of bacteria and algae. The warm water environment of the spa is conducive to growth, making sanitization essential to having a clean spa that is suitable for bathers.
Although the chemical reactions that occur to sanitize a spa are the same as in a pool, the reactions in a spa happen at a much faster rate. Chemicals become more reactive and tend to be used up more quickly than in a pool, requiring frequent chemical additions to maintain proper sanitizer residuals.
- Organic brominating compound in compressed 1-inch tablets
- Organic bromine sanitizes without chlorine odor
- Dissolve slowly and protect continuously
- Ideal for heavy bather loads and commercial spas
- Simplifies maintenance
- Apply in a brominator or in a SpaGuard floating dispenser
- Dosing: Fill spa bromine feeder with bromine tabs
- Adjust bromine feeder per manufacturer’s directions
- Keep the bromine yield between 2-4 ppm
- Check feeder regularly and add tabs to maintain bromine levels
- Never enter a spa with bromine levels above 8 ppm
- Available in 1.5 lb (680 g) or 4.5 (2.04 kg)