SpaGuard pH Increaser provides spa owners with a quick-dissolving granular formula to raise dangerously low pH levels, preventing costly damage to spa plumbing, fixtures, and surfaces. It also provides a much more comfortable water supply for bathers.
pH Increaser slowly raises pH levels to ensure accurate calculations to get the desired level. Your spas sanitizer will also operate better when not on the extremes of the pH scale, improving water quality. SpaGuard pH Increaser raises the pH of water in spas and hot tubs. The pH should be maintained between 7.2 and 7.6. A low pH can cause eye irritation, strong chemical odor, rapid sanitizer loss corrosion of metal in the filtration system.
Balance your water to prevent problems. SpaGuard spa water balancers control scale, adjust pH and total alkalinity and correct mineral imbalances. Keeping the right balance of your spa water is necessary.
How important is pH really? Having the correct pH level in your spa is crucial to your soakers’ comfort and also protects your equipment from corrosion and scale. The ideal pH is 7.2-7.6. If the pH is too high or too low it can cause those pesky red, itchy eyes!
- Raises the pH
- Protects equipment from corrosion due to low pH
- Balances water for bather comfort
- Reduces eye irritation from low pH
- Reduces chemical odors caused by low pH
- Increases life of sanitizer used
- For use in all hot tobs (chlorine and non-chlorine)
- Dosing: 2tsp (1 capful)
- Use an accurate test method to dermine pH
- Use chart on bottle and pH test results to determine the required dosage
- Let spa cycle for 30 minutes with pump on
- pH should be kept between 7.2 and 7.6
- Retest pH and adjust dosage as needed
- 18 oz. (1 lb 2 oz) 510 mL