SpaGuard’s pH Decreaser provides spa owners with an easy way to lower high pH and alkalinity down to optimal levels, simply by adding this quick-dissolving granular formula to the water.
pH Decreaser gradually lowers your pH and alkalinity until at the desired level, and also prevents scale build-up and cloudy water that also usually occurs when your spa operates at the high-end of the pH scale. SpaGuard pH Decreaser lowers the pH of water in spas and hot tubs. The pH should be maintained between 7.2 and 7.6. SpaGuard pH Decreaser is a dry granular product which is safer and easier to use than liquid acids.
Balance your water to prevent problems. SpaGuard spa water balancers control scale, adjust pH and total alkalinity and correct mineral imbalances. Keeping the right balance of your spa water is necessary.
How important is pH really? Having the correct pH level in your spa is crucial to your soakers’ comfort and also protects your equipment from corrosion and scale. The ideal pH is 7.2-7.6. If the pH is too high or too low it can cause those pesky red, itchy eyes!
- Lowers the pH
- Protects spa and equipment due to improper pH
- Prevents cloudy water due to high pH
- Balances water for bather comfort
- Dosing: 2tsp (1 capful)
- Use an accurate test method to dermine pH
- Use chart on bottle and pH test results to determine the required dosage
- Let spa cycle for 30 minutes with pump on
- pH should be kept between 7.2 and 7.6
- Retest pH and adjust dosage as needed
- 22 oz. (1 lb 6 oz) 623 mL