SpaGuard Enhanced Shock (two pounds) provides spa owners with a powerful, effective shock treatment to eliminate contaminants that build-up with use, while taking just 15 minutes to work.
Oxidizers break down and remove organic compounds and their odors, as well as featuring a clarifier to help the filtering system detect and remove particles that remain. Enhanced Shock is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and ionization sanitizing systems, as well as being pH buffered to prevent changes to the delicate pH balance of your spa.
Destroying organic contaminants from the environment and bathers is important. When people use spas, they leave undesirable compounds like body oils, perspiration and cosmetics that can irritate skin, burn eyes and create odors. Oxidizing, also known as shocking the water, removes these compounds and restores water clarity and comfort. Isn’t shocking just for when your water has a problem? No! Shocking should be part of your regular spa maintenance. While it does help with troubleshooting, routine treatment helps provide the correct chemical balance your spa water needs to keep the water clear, odor-free and comfortable. Shocking should be done weekly in most spas and more frequently for heavily used or commercial spas.
- Multi-purpose shock to eliminate contaminants
- four benefits in one: shock, clarifier, flocculent and pH buffer
- Breaks down organic compounds and their odors
- Clarifier to help filtration system
- Restores water sparkle and removes unpleasant odors
- Treat and soak in as soon as 15 minutes
- Compatible with chlorinated, brominated, and ionization systems
- Dosing: 3 tbsp per 500 gallons water per week
- Apply only directly to spa water with pump running
- Do not add through skimmer or other dispenser
- Available in 2 lb (907 g) or 6 lb (2.72 kg)