SpaGuard Spa Shock Oxidizer (35 ounces) enables spa owners to use a non-chlorine-based shock treatment that stabilizes your spa’s pH level to prevent any bounce. It also produces crystal clarity by removing any microscopic organic contaminants missed by the filtering system.
Spa Shock’s formula does not replace sanitizers or algaecides. It is compatible with chlorinating and brominating sanitation systems.
Destroying organic contaminants from the environment and bathers is important. When people use spas, they leave undesirable compounds like body oils, perspiration and cosmetics that can irritate skin, burn eyes and create odors. Oxidizing, also known as shocking the water, removes these compounds and restores water clarity and comfort. Isn’t shocking just for when your water has a problem? No! Shocking should be part of your regular spa maintenance. While it does help with troubleshooting, routine treatment helps provide the correct chemical balance your spa water needs to keep the water clear, odor-free and comfortable. Shocking should be done weekly in most spas and more frequently for heavily used or commercial spas.
- Non-chlorine oxidizer that does not raise chlorine residual
- Easy-to-use, apply directly to water while the pump is circulating
- Quick-dissolving shock treatment
- Stabilizes the pH level of spa water to prevent bounce
- Clarifies water by removing contaminants
- Treat and soak in as soon as 15 minutes*
- Can be used with chlorinated or brominated spas
- Does not replace sanitizers or algaecides
- Dosing: 4 tbsp (2 oz) per 300 gallons for initial treatment
- 2 tbsp (1 oz) per 300 gallons for regular ongoing treatment
- 35 oz. and 7 lbs.
*15 minutes is only recommended as long as the free chlorine or bromine does not exceed label reccomendation