SpaGuard Brominating Concentrate provides spa owners with a one-step bacteria fighter. Apply by adding a few granular pellets to spa water while the pump is running.
Brominating Concentrate is pH neutral, so it will not affect your spas pH or alkalinity levels as well as needing no pre-treatments or activators to begin working. This concentrate will eliminate odors and other undesirable compounds. This simplifies spa maintenance while creating a healthier and more comfortable spa environment.
Killing bacteria is key to spa maintenance. In a spa, sanitizers are added to control the growth of bacteria and algae. The warm water environment of the spa is conducive to growth, making sanitization essential to having a clean spa that is suitable for bathers.
Although the chemical reactions that occur to sanitize a spa are the same as in a pool, the reactions in a spa happen at a much faster rate. Chemicals become more reactive and tend to be used up more quickly than in a pool, requiring frequent chemical additions to maintain proper sanitizer residuals.
- One-step, fast-dissolving brominating granules have no chlorine odor
- Organic bromine sanitizes without chlorine odor
- Dual-acting as a sanitizer and oxidizer, eliminates need for two products
- Easy to use, no pre-dissolving needed
- Apply directly to water while the pump is running
- Dosing: 1 tsp per 200 gallons
- Repeat dosing until bromine level reaches 3-6 ppm
- Wait 15-20 minutes between doses
- Available in 2 lb (907 g) or 6 lb (2.26 kg)