As we get ready to celebrate Earth Day, we are excited to offer you the most environmentally friendly spas on the market – Hot Spring Spas!
Lets look at the built-in green features of this incredible hot tubs. First, though, let’s find out why we celebrate Earth Day.
Why Earth Day?
We celebrate Earth Day every year on April 22 to show our support for environmental protection.
People first celebrated Earth Day in 1970, and it’s now coordinated on a global scale by the Earth Day Network. More than 200 countries celebrate Earth Day.
At this point you might ask yourself, “What do Earth Day and Hot Spring Spas have in common?”
If you are concerned about clean water and saving energy, Earth Day probably comes naturally to you.
What you might not be aware of is that Hot Spring Spas care about taking care of the world we live in, too. Check out this video, and then we’ll look at the Energy Smart spa.
Energy Smart® is Good for You and the World
The best thing about the Hot Spring Spas’ Energy Smart® system is that you’ll save the environment while saving money running your spa.
They build each spa with a combination of energy-efficient features that simultaneously provide you lower operating costs and the best value over time.
The Energy Smart Spa:
You can enjoy lower monthly operating costs with Hot Spring Spas energy-efficient hot tubs. Here’s how:
- Every Highlife Collection model is totally insulated with multiple layers of high density, polyurethane foam (the same kind used to insulate commercial freezers).
- FiberCor™ insulation is used in the Limelight Collection models. It fills the cabinet completely to a density that is four times greater than the ½ lb. foam used on most spas.
- Each spa cover is made to ensure a custom-fit and tight seal to lock in warm air and has a dense foam core with a high R-value for insulation.
- Spa water circulates continuously with the SilentFlo 5000® circulation pump that uses less energy than a 40-watt light bulb.
- The powerful WaveMaster® jet pumps power the jets and are only activated when you need them.
- The SmartJet® system lets you direct power only to the jets you choose, for less horsepower and energy.
- Heaters maximize the transfer of heat to the water for maximum efficiency.
- Dimmer-controlled LED lights use less energy than a standard light bulb in all models.
The Earth Smart® Spa is Green
Hot Spring builds designs their spas with our environmental footprint in mind.
The ACE® Salt Water Sanitizing System:
This system automatically generates the precise amount of cleaners your spa needs, and this extends the life of your spa’s water.
What’s this mean for you? You can save our precious water resources by draining and refilling less frequently.
Hot Spring Spas has also made an environmental commitment when it comes to their manufacturing:
- Energy reductions havesignificantly decreased carbon dioxide emissions — the equivalent of planting 374 acres of trees.
- They enhanced their water system controls to save over one million gallons of water each year.
- Their plants recycle over 2.5 million pounds of materials each year.
- Each Hot Spring spa is wrapped in material containing approximately 50% post-consumer recycled content that is 100% recyclable.
- They produce their own power 24/7 that uses clean-burning natural gas and much more!
Hot Spring Spas also meet California Energy Commission standards, and they won the ENVY Award for energy-efficient hot tub design.
Ready to discover Hot Spring Spas? Celebrate Earth Day and contact us today!