Perfect for your weekend get-togethers, or a delicious weeknight dinner for family! Enjoy this tasty wrap filled with roasted chicken and Sabra hummus. Read more
Enjoy this recipe for Barbecue Chicken with Alabama White Barbecue Sauce from Kevin Gillespie and the Big Green Egg. It’s sure to be a crowd favorite! Read more
Get festive for fall with this tasty recipe for Wild Rice Turkey Biryani Stuffed Whole Pumpkin which actually fits inside of a pumpkin for serving!
Smokey Thai Pulled Chicken Sandwiches are delicious! Quick pickled carrots add to the incredible flavor of this smoked chicken sandwich. Read more
This recipe for Slow Roasted Leg of Lamb is great for entertaining!
- 1 (5 to 6-pound) leg of lamb
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 20 (1-inch) pieces fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Set the Big Green EGG for direct cooking at 300ºF/149ºC.
Using a small paring knife, make 20 (1-inch) cuts evenly all over the lamb.
Stuff each hole with a slice of garlic and a piece of rosemary. Brush the lamb with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Transfer the lamb to the V-Rack and set the V-Rack in the Drip Pan. Put the Drip Pan on the grid and close the lid of the EGG. Roast for 2 to 2 1⁄2 hours, until the instant read thermometer registers 140ºF/60ºC. Remove the pan from the heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
Carve the lamb, transfer to a platter, and serve immediately.
Serves 6 to 8.
MON-FRI: 9 am – 5 pm
SAT: 9 am – 4 pm
93rd & Sheridan Road
MON-FRI: 10 am – 6 pm
SAT: 9 am – 4 pm
- We are an Essential Business March 27, 2020
- COVID-19 and Your Pool and Hot Tub: Tips for Care March 25, 2020
- Italian Spaghetti Sauce and Meatballs March 21, 2020
- Skip the Travel, Have a Staycation March 13, 2020
- Warmer Weather Means It’s Time to Look Under Your Cover February 26, 2020