BioGuard Oxysheen destroys organic waste, so you can lower your sanitizer consumption and brighten and clarify your pool water. BioGuard Oxysheen product dissolves rapidly and completely, so you can resume swimming in just 15 minutes. Restore sparkle and clarity to your pool water with Oxysheen.
- Fast-acting, chlorine-free shock oxidizer that destroys contaminants
- Clears cloudy water
- Treat and swim in as soon as 15 minutes
- Can be used with the BioGuard 3-Step Care System
- One pound
Destroying organic contaminants* from the environment and bathers is important
Shocking your pool water is a needed step for proper pool maintenance. Shocks or oxidizers chemically destroy organic contaminants, remove combined chlorine and help restore water clarity. This is the second step of the BioGuard 3-Step Pool Care System.
*such as perspiration, suntan lotions, hair sprays, body oils, urine, pet dander, and cosmetics.
Isn’t shocking just for when your water has a problem?
No! Shocking should be part of your pool maintenance. While it does help with troubleshooting when part of a routine, it removes contaminants that cause cloudy water and helps keep the water crystal clear and sparkling.
Dosage: Initial Treatment:
- 2 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
Dosage: Maintenance Treatment:
- 1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water per week
- Broadcast the required amount of this product directly into the deep end of the pool with the filtration system running.
- Apply in the morning or evening when no bathers are in the water.
- Resume swimming in 15 minutes.
- Maintain pH in the range of 7.2-7.6, total alkalinity in the range of 100 ppm to 150 ppm, and calcium hardness in the range of 150 ppm to 300 ppm.