BioGuard Instant Stabilizer 100 (1 gallon) is a quick-dissolving formula that protects your chlorine and reduces chlorine consumption and maintenance costs.
Instant Stabilizer 100
- Easy to apply, quick dissolving liquid
- Prevents free chlorine residual loss due to sunlight
- Improves efficiency of chlorine generators
Balance your water to prevent problems.
Keeping the right balance in your swimming pool water is important. Balancers control scale, prevent metallic stains, adjust pH and total alkalinity and correct mineral imbalances.
How important is pH really?
Having the correct pH in your pool is crucial to your swimmers’ comfort and also protects your pool equipment and surfaces from corrosion, staining and etching. The ideal pH range is 7.4-7.6. If the pH is too high or too low it can cause those pesky red, itchy eyes!
- 1 gallon raises CYA levels by 32 ppm per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Shake Well.
- With circulation pump running, slowly pour BioGuard Instant Stabilizer 100 into pool skimmer or directly into pool while walking around the edge of pool. Brush to rapidly disperse product.
- Rinse container with pool water and shake to ensure all product is removed from the bottom of the bottle.
- Pour remaining rinse solution into the skimmer or pool.
- 1 gallon of BioGuard Instant Stabilizer 100 raises CYA levels by 32 ppm per 10,000 gallons.
- Note: If CYA level is less than 30 ppm, calculate gallons of BioGuard Instant Stabilizer 100 need by using the following formula: 4 fl oz added to 10,000 gallons = 1 ppm increase of conditioner stabilizer level.