BioGuard Stabilizer 100 is a granular, totally soluble product that prevents free chlorine residual loss due to sunlight.
Without Stabilizer 100, chlorine quickly dissipates and consumption increases. This product is formulated to reduce maintenance costs and chlorine consumption. It is intended only for outdoor, chlorinated pools. The key ingredient of this product is cyanuric acid.
Balance your water to prevent problems. Keeping the right balance in your swimming pool water is important. Balancers control scale, prevent metallic stains, adjust pH and total alkalinity and correct mineral imbalances.
How important is pH really? Having the correct pH in your pool is crucial to your swimmers’ comfort and also protects your pool equipment and surfaces from corrosion, staining and etching. The ideal pH range is 7.4-7.6. If the pH is too high or too low it can cause those pesky red, itchy eyes!
- Prevents free chlorine residual loss due to sunlight
- Reduces maintenance costs and chlorinating product consumption
- Skimmer use for outdoor, chlorinated pools only
- Granular, soluble product
- Dosing: 1 lb per 3,000 gallons of water
- Apply dose scattered over surface of water
- Brush undissolved product from pool surfaces
- Keep water circulating for 24 hours after treatment
- Available in 1.75 lb (793 g) or 6 lb (2.72 kg)