Closing Your Swimming Pool
Closing your swimming pool for the season and having it done right makes it easy to open again in the spring. Let Fiesta Pools & Spas take care of the hassle for you!
Pool Closing 2020
Please complete this contract to determine the estimate of closing your pool. Fill it out as completely as you can to describe the work you want done. Once you have completed the contract, please call 918-622-3953 with your credit card number or stop by 9502 East 21st Street to pay by cash or check. CONTRACT MUST BE ON FILE PRIOR TO CLOSING OF POOL.
POOL CLOSING INCLUDES:
Installation of winterizing plugs where possible and practical. Removal of: Pump filter, plugs and/or filter, gauges and fasteners. Exposed piping and equipment will be drained. Cleaning of pool is excluded from this service contract. (Debris left on the pool floor can cause stains.)
- Complex systems e.g. In-floor cleaners, water features, etc. that require additional labor will be assessed accordingly.
- Jobs outside 25-mile radius will be billed extra travel.
- REPAIRS ARE NOT A PART OF POOL CLOSING. Repairs and/or replacement of poor equipment must be authorized by customer and will be invoiced on a separate work order. Return work will be scheduled as quickly as our schedule allows.
- All items must be out and accessible at the time of closing. Any return plugs, skimmer plugs/gizzmo, or other necessary equipment (will be replaced if on the truck) and billed at an additional charge. If we do not have the necessary equipment to close the pool, it will need to be rescheduled through the office.
- WINTER COVER MUST BE AVAILABLE. If not, your pool closing will need to be rescheduled through the office.
Acceptance of Contract:
Please read this page carefully. If you need to change a scheduled closing date, call us promptly. We charge $35.00 for a broken appointment if we come to your house. We also charge $35 if we arrive at your home and ave no access to your pool.
By accepting this contract, you agree that the prices, specifications and conditions are satisfactory and are hereby accepted. We are authorized to do the work as specified. Payment to be made by cash, check or credit card before service is rendered. We will charge extra for any factors beyond our control or if any additional service is needed. Fiesta Pools will not assume responsibility and/or liability for damages incurred by removal and re-installation of equipment parts that are corroded, rusted, or otherwise deteriorated. Repairs and replacement will be at the owners’ expense. At closing, Fiesta Pools will not be responsible for any missing or damaged items of pool equipment stored on Owners’ property under their care and kept over the summer months.
You can also print and mail in your 2020 Pool Closing Agreement: