BioGuard SaltScapes pH Reducer helps lower the pH and total alkalinity levels in salt water pools. As your chlorine generator converts salt in to chlorine, it also naturally raises your pools pH level. Keep your pH between 7.2-7.6 to protect your pool surface and equipment.
BioGuard SaltScapes pH Reducer
- Combats high pH that results from the saltwater to chlorine conversion process
- Use to lower pH to ideal range of 7.2-7.6
- Protects pool surfaces and equipment from damage due to high pH
Saltwater pools have unique needs
Saltwater pools are favored for their simple and gentler approach to pool care, but they do have some unique needs when compared to traditional chlorine pools. These are products you need to properly maintain your saltwater pool.
Look to a certified salt pool expert
A Certified Salt Pool Expert has been trained to understand exactly what is needed to keep a salt pool performing at peak condition. They also understand why you chose a salt pool in the first place and will work hard to maintain your satisfaction with that choice.
SaltScapes® Saltwater Pool Care
SaltScapes Saltwater Pool Care was designed specifically for saltwater pools and provides everything you need to keep your saltwater sparkling and protect your equipment and pool surfaces. It adds the basic prevention and remedy solutions that saline generators require with an eye to keeping maintenance requirements to a minimum.
BioGuard SaltScapes Saltwater Pool Care is ideal for:
- Those looking for “salt-specific” products intended for use in saltwater pools only
- Easy maintenance and treatment of salt pool needs
- Pools equipped with any chlorine generator and pools of any size or surface
- .75 lb per 10,000 gallons of water
- 1.25 lb per 10,000 gallons of water
pH above 8.4
- 1.5 lb per 10,000 gallons of water
- Broadcast product into the deep end while pool is not in use and pump is running.
- Allow pool to circulate for two hours then retest pH.
- Add more product if needed.
- Brush any undissolved clumps off surface of pool to avoid bleaching.
- Never add more than 1.5 lb per 10,000 gallons at one time.
- Re-Entry can occur when pH has reached ideal 7.2-7.6 range.