With BioGuard SaltScapes Test Strip Pack, you have the tools you need to test all the required levels in your salt water pool.
This pack contains 10 strips to test your salt level and 25 strips to test ph, alkalinity, calcium hardness, stabilizer, and chlorine. Simply dip the test strip in the water and match to the chart on the bottle.
Saltwater pools have unique needs
Saltwater pools are favored for their simple and gentler approach to pool care, but they do have some unique needs when compared to traditional chlorine pools. These are products you need to properly maintain your saltwater pool.
Look to a certified salt pool expert
A Certified Salt Pool Expert has been trained to understand exactly what is needed to keep a salt pool performing at peak condition. They also understand why you chose a salt pool in the first place and will work hard to maintain your satisfaction with that choice.
SaltScapes® Saltwater Pool Care
SaltScapes Saltwater Pool Care was designed specifically for saltwater pools and provides everything you need to keep your saltwater sparkling and protect your equipment and pool surfaces. It adds the basic prevention and remedy solutions that saline generators require with an eye to keeping maintenance requirements to a minimum.
BioGuard SaltScapes Saltwater Pool Care is ideal for:
- Those looking for “salt-specific” products intended for use in saltwater pools only
- Easy maintenance and treatment of salt pool needs
- Pools equipped with any chlorine generator and pools of any size or surface
Balance Test Strips (Test Weekly)
- Obtain an 8 oz pool water sample (from elbow-deep in the pool). Dip entire strip into water and remove immediately.
- Hold test strip level for 15 seconds. Do not shake excess water from strip.
- Compare total hardness, total chlorine, free available chlorine, pH, total alkalinity and stabilizer pads to color chart on bottle
Salt Level Test Strips (Test Monthly)
- Collect a sample of water in a clean small cup. Only about an inch of water is necessary.
- Place the test strip into the sample and allow to soak until the yellow band at the top of the strip turns dark.
- Remove strip and determine where the top of the light color peak stops. Use the value to compare to the table on the bottle to find the salt level.