Opening Your Swimming Pool
Opening your swimming pool for the season is one of the most important maintenance activities. Make sure you get it right by letting Fiesta Pools & Spas take care of the hassle for you! You have two choices when filling out your 2021 agreement. You may complete the form below to request your pool opening, OR you can download/print the 2021 Swimming Pool Opening Agreement and either email it to us or bring it to us in person. You can see everything your pool opening includes at the bottom of this page!
Please download and complete this form and bring it into the store.
Complete Online 2021 Pool Opening Agreement
Please complete this contract to determine the cost of opening your pool. Fill it out as completely as you can to describe the work you want done. Once you have completed the contract, please call (918) 622-7250 with your credit card number or stop by 9502 East 21st Street to pay by cash or check. CONTRACT MUST BE ON FILE PRIOR TO OPENING OF POOL.
Acceptance of Contract:
Please read the pool opening service page carefully. If you need to change a scheduled opening date, call us promptly. We will charge $35.00 for a broken appointment if we come to your house. We will also charge you $35.00 if we arrive at your home and have no access to your pool. The above or attached prices, specifications and conditions are satisfactory and are hereby accepted. You are authorized to do the work as specified. Payment will be made as outlined above. We will charge extra for any factors beyond our control or if any additional service is needed. Fiesta Pools will not assume responsibility and or liability for damages incurred by removal and reinstallation of equipment parts that are corroded, rusted, or otherwise deteriorated. Repairs and replacement will be at the owners’ expense. At opening Fiesta Pools will not be responsible for any missing or damaged items of pool equipment stored on Owners property under their care and keeping over the winter months. Fiesta Pools and Spas, LLC is authorized to charge my Visa/MasterCard Discover account along with any additional charges. Please retain a copy of this for your records.
Pool Opening Includes:
Removal of winterizing plugs and antifreeze, where possible and practical. Reinstallation of: Pump filter and/or filter parts, gauges and fasteners. Exposed piping and equipment will be inspected, and system will be started if possible. Cleaning of side walls or vacuuming of pool is excluded from this service contract unless added below.
- Complex systems e.g. In-floor cleaners, water features, etc. that require additional labor will be assessed accordingly.
- Jobs outside 25-mile radius will be billed extra travel.
- REPAIRS ARE NOT A PART OF POOL OPENING. Repairs and/or replacement of poor equipment must be authorized by customer and will be invoiced on a separate work order, work will be scheduled for a return as quickly as our schedule will allow.
- All items must be out and accessible at the time of opening. Any equipment plugs, sight glasses, pressure gauges, baskets, or other necessary equipment (will be replaced if on the truck) and billed at an additional charge. If we do not have the necessary equipment to open the pool, it will need to be rescheduled through the office.
- Water level of the pool must be at the center of the skimmer at the time of opening or we can not start the equipment. If we have to return to start the equipment, this is not included in the opening price, and you will be rescheduled the next available date and will have a $50 return trip fee.
- Winter cover must be clear of any excessive water, leaves, and debris on it at time of opening. If not, we will need to reschedule, and you will be rescheduled the next available date and will have a $50 return trip fee.
- Please bring a water sample into the store for analysis after the pool has been circulating for at least 24 hours.
- ***If you need us to vacuum your pool (up to one hour and floor must be visible), the cost is $145, and we will need to schedule these as a separate service call. The same holds true if you need us to clean your DE and/or cartridge filters (cost is $245).