Interested in an affordable backyard swimming pool? What if we told you that you could have a budget-friendly semi-inground swimming pool? The Optimum pool offers you more than an above ground pool but not at the price of a traditional inground pool!
Check out these photos and some information from a current pool we are working on and learn more about Optimum pools. This is a 16×24 Optimum Oval swimming pool.
How Long Does It Take to Install?
For this type of swimming pool, we can install it fairly quickly.
For example, for this pool, we started digging the hole on August 9, 2023. You’ll see the photos with the standing walls below – we installed these on August 17, 2023.
So, we can roughly install these pools in about a week.
How Much Does This Pool Cost?
The pool you see here is about $26,000.
Why the Optimum Pool?
There are many reasons we love this swimming pool. First, it’s the amazing price. In addition, an Optimum pool:
- The turnaround is quick, and you have nearly instant gratification! A traditional inground pool can take eight weeks to build. But with an Optimum pool, you’re often looking at less than a week for installation.
- It’s constructed of high-quality materials that are built to last.
- It lasts longer than a traditional above ground pool.
- We can install this pool partially above ground, semi-inground, or completely inground.
- Because the walls of the pool are finished on the outside, you don’t need any landscaping stones, additional finishing work, or a retaining wall, which saves you money.
- With Fiesta’s highly skilled professionals with years of experience, you can count on us to do it right.
With the Optimum pool, you get a beautiful pool for much less than the cost of an inground pool.
In addition, we can install this pool nearly anywhere – above ground or semi-inground. It’s a great pool for smaller backyards and even those built on a hill. The pool is so strong we can even install it into a hill without the need for a very expensive retaining wall.
Our Newest Optimum Pool Install
Click on the photos below to enlarge them!
Final Thoughts on the Optimum Pool
This pool is bringing the pool life home to many people all over the greater Tulsa area! With the Optimum pool, so many more people can experience living poolside.
If you want a pool that doesn’t come with the hefty inground pool price tag, and you want to avoid months of construction, this is the pool for you. We can bury the Optimum pool in the ground, and you get the same look of an inground pool for a tiny fraction of the price!
Contact your trusted Tulsa pool builder today! We’re here for you and would love to discuss your new dream pool.